TechAffinity associates are experienced and cross-trained on technologies ranging from Microsoft to Open Source to Mobile and Social Media to Mainframe. Our personnel are not only trained to focus on the technology, tool, or process alone, but also on how the new technology can most effectively deliver robust applications, as well as the potential to upgrade existing applications.
TechAffinity has a track record of meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Customers find that they can reduce their software, infrastructure, and development costs by utilizing our application development services, with no compromise on quality.
TechAffinity has proven capability in adopting various development methodologies like Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Iterative along with Agile methodologies like Scrum for new software product development.
We adopt the following points of view in executing all our development projects:
- In designing applications, we look beyond the immediate project scope: we extend our view to related applications with common data and business functions, taking care to identify a synergy among common services
- Out of that broader view, we build an application roadmap that addresses the common services and data that can be implemented immediately, as well as those that will be built over a period of time with future releases
- We also view each application as part of a software platform, designing applications for high configurability and software reuse, using layered architecture
- Our application development services include:
- Custom Application Development: Application Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Training and Implementation on Open Source, Microsoft, Java, Mobile Social Media and Mainframe technologies
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): Service-oriented architecture (SOA), EAI Tools, Web services design, development and implementation
- Enterprise Application Implementation: SAP implementation